Hawkins Inc. has a market cap of $226.2 million; its shares were traded at around $22 with a P/E ratio of 10.6 and P/S ratio of 0.7. The dividend yield of Hawkins Inc. stocks is 2.6%. Hawkins Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 3% over the past 5 years. GuruFocus rated Hawkins Inc. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
HWKN is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES, Bill Frels of MAIRS & POWER INC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of HWKN over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of HWKN.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO John R Hawkins sold 4,592 shares of HWKN stock on 02/03/2010 at the average price of 20.37, the price of the stock has increased by 8% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HWKN. For the complete insider trading history of HWKN, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: VP, Industrial Group John R Sevenich sold 1,316 shares of HWKN stock on 11/04/2009 at the average price of 21.95, the price of the stock has increased by 0.23% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.