SVP & CFO of Rowan Companies Inc. (NYSE:RDC) William H Wells sells 5,092 shares of RDC on 03/05/2010 at an average price of $27.61 a share.
Rowan Companies Inc. has a market cap of $3.17 billion; its shares were traded at around $27.85 with a P/E ratio of 9.35 and P/S ratio of 1.79. Rowan Companies Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 10.9% over the past 10 years.
RDC is in the portfolios of Robert Rodriguez of FPA Capital, First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC, Michael Price of MFP Investors LLC, Steven Romick of FPA Crescent Fund, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RDC. For the complete insider trading history of RDC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Executive V.P. - Drilling David Patrick Russell sold 6,000 shares of RDC stock on 03/03/2010 at the average price of 27.48, the price of the stock has increased by 1.35% since.
- Sell:: Executive V.P. - Drilling David Patrick Russell sold 2,000 shares of RDC stock on 12/02/2009 at the average price of 24.88, the price of the stock has increased by 11.94% since.
- Sell:: Executive V.P. - Legal John L Buvens sold 15,823 shares of RDC stock on 11/05/2009 at the average price of 25.66, the price of the stock has increased by 8.53% since.
- Sell:: Director Robert G Croyle sold 45,000 shares of RDC stock on 09/15/2009 at the average price of 22.92, the price of the stock has increased by 21.51% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.