Henry Schein Inc. has a market cap of $5.16 billion; its shares were traded at around $56.88 with a P/E ratio of 17.89 and P/S ratio of 0.79. Henry Schein Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 14.1% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Henry Schein Inc. the business predictability rank of 5-star.
HSIC is in the portfolios of Steve Mandel of Lone Pine Capital, Tweedy Browne of Tweedy Browne CO LLC, Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HSIC. For the complete insider trading history of HSIC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Chief Technology Officer James A. Harding bought 600 shares of HSIC stock on 12/16/2009 at the average price of 51.66, the price of the stock has increased by 10.1% since.
- Sell:: Director Donald J Kabat sold 3,000 shares of HSIC stock on 02/25/2010 at the average price of 56.32, the price of the stock has increased by 0.99% since.
- Sell:: Director Donald J Kabat sold 5,000 shares of HSIC stock on 12/02/2009 at the average price of 50, the price of the stock has increased by 13.76% since.
- Sell:: Director Barry J Alperin sold 10,000 shares of HSIC stock on 12/01/2009 at the average price of 49.83, the price of the stock has increased by 14.15% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.