CEO of International Game Technology (NYSE:IGT) Thomas J Matthews sells 190,401 shares of IGT on 03/08/2010 at an average price of $17.12 a share.
International Game Technology has a market cap of $5.13 billion; its shares were traded at around $17.28 with a P/E ratio of 21.6 and P/S ratio of 2.4. The dividend yield of International Game Technology stocks is 1.4%. International Game Technology had an annual average earning growth of 18.3% over the past 10 years.
IGT is in the portfolios of Private Capital of Private Capital Management, John Rogers of ARIEL CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC, Tom Gayner of Markel Gayner Asset Management Corp, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO Thomas J Matthews sold 167,982 shares of IGT stock on 12/16/2009 at the average price of 18.99, the price of the stock has decreased by 9% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of IGT. For the complete insider trading history of IGT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: EVP, General Counsel David Duane Johnson sold 4,000 shares of IGT stock on 12/16/2009 at the average price of 19.09, the price of the stock has decreased by 9.48% since.
- Sell:: President of International Paulus Karskens sold 3,500 shares of IGT stock on 12/16/2009 at the average price of 19.07, the price of the stock has decreased by 9.39% since.
- Sell:: Director Frederick B Rentschler sold 6,000 shares of IGT stock on 09/18/2009 at the average price of 22.34, the price of the stock has decreased by 22.65% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.