President & CEO of Calgon Carbon Corp. (NYSE:CCC) John S Stanik sells 30,000 shares of CCC on 03/10/2010 at an average price of $16.01 a share.
Calgon Carbon Corp. has a market cap of $895.6 million; its shares were traded at around $16 with a P/E ratio of 22.9 and P/S ratio of 2.2.
CCC is in the portfolios of Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CCC. For the complete insider trading history of CCC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Vice President & GC Richard D. Rose bought 250 shares of CCC stock on 12/09/2009 at the average price of 14.07, the price of the stock has increased by 13.72% since.
- Buy:: Director William R Newlin bought 10,300 shares of CCC stock on 12/04/2009 at the average price of 14.58, the price of the stock has increased by 9.74% since.
- Sell:: Vice President Gail A Gerono sold 500 shares of CCC stock on 12/08/2009 at the average price of 14.09, the price of the stock has increased by 13.56% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.