EVP/CFO of DTE Energy Company (NYSE:DTE) David E Meador sells 6,667 shares of DTE on 03/08/2010 at an average price of $44.83 a share.
Dte Energy Company has a market cap of $7.42 billion; its shares were traded at around $44.81 with a P/E ratio of 13.5 and P/S ratio of 0.9. The dividend yield of Dte Energy Company stocks is 4.7%. Dte Energy Company had an annual average earning growth of 7.5% over the past 5 years.
DTE is in the portfolios of John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Chairman and CEO Anthony F Jr Earley sold 55,000 shares of DTE stock on 03/03/2010 at the average price of 44.74, the price of the stock has increased by 0.16% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: EVP/CFO David E Meador sold 13,333 shares of DTE stock on 03/03/2010 at the average price of 44.95, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.31% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of DTE. For the complete insider trading history of DTE, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: President and COO Gerard M Anderson sold 36,111 shares of DTE stock on 03/03/2010 at the average price of 45.07, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.58% since.
- Sell:: V.P., Controller & Inv. Rels. Peter B Oleksiak sold 500 shares of DTE stock on 03/01/2010 at the average price of 44.09, the price of the stock has increased by 1.63% since.
- Sell:: Corp. Sec/Chief of Staff Sandra Kay Ennis sold 4,000 shares of DTE stock on 11/25/2009 at the average price of 40.57, the price of the stock has increased by 10.45% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.