COO of Copart Inc. (CPRT) Russell Lowy sells 3,053 shares of CPRT on 03/10/2010 at an average price of $34.98 a share.
Copart Inc. has a market cap of $2.97 billion; its shares were traded at around $35.24 with a P/E ratio of 20.7 and P/S ratio of 3.9. Copart Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 19.7% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Copart Inc. the business predictability rank of 4-star.
CPRT is in the portfolios of Richard Aster Jr of Meridian Fund, Ron Baron of Baron Funds, First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC, Chuck Royce of ROYCE & ASSOCIATES, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jean-Marie Eveillard of Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder Advisers, LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CPRT over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CPRT.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO A Jayson Adair sold 700 shares of CPRT stock on 03/09/2010 at the average price of 35.31, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.2% since.
- Sell:: CEO A Jayson Adair sold 13,265 shares of CPRT stock on 03/09/2010 at the average price of 35.16, the price of the stock has increased by 0.23% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CPRT. For the complete insider trading history of CPRT, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director Matt Blunt sold 10,000 shares of CPRT stock on 03/08/2010 at the average price of 35.49, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.7% since.
- Sell:: Senior Vice President David L Bauer sold 1,600 shares of CPRT stock on 12/09/2009 at the average price of 35.04, the price of the stock has increased by 0.57% since.
- Sell:: Senior Vice President Thomas Wylie sold 1,116 shares of CPRT stock on 12/03/2009 at the average price of 35.29, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.14% since.