SVP, Pres. & CEO Cliffs Asia-P of CLIFFS NATURAL RESOURCES, INC. (NYSE:CLF) Richard R. Mehan sells 2,000 shares of CLF on 03/12/2010 at an average price of $61.35 a share.
Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc. has a market cap of $8.54 billion; its shares were traded at around $63.15 with a P/E ratio of 59.6 and P/S ratio of 3.6. The dividend yield of Cliffs Natural Resources, Inc. stocks is 0.6%.
CLF is in the portfolios of Bill Miller of Legg Mason Value Trust, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CLF. For the complete insider trading history of CLF, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Pres. N. Am. Iron Ore Donald J Gallagher sold 10,000 shares of CLF stock on 03/15/2010 at the average price of 62.96, the price of the stock has increased by 0.3% since.
- Sell:: SVP - N. American Coal Duke D Vetor sold 6,200 shares of CLF stock on 03/12/2010 at the average price of 63.23, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.13% since.
- Sell:: VP-Corp.Controller/CAO Terrance M Paradie sold 1,300 shares of CLF stock on 03/12/2010 at the average price of 61.35, the price of the stock has increased by 2.93% since.
- Sell:: Exec. V.P. Comm. N.Amer. Iron William R Calfee sold 10,000 shares of CLF stock on 12/08/2009 at the average price of 40.66, the price of the stock has increased by 55.31% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.