CEO & President of CLEARWATER PAPER CP (CLW) Gordon L Jones buys 4,200 shares of CLW on 02/22/2010 at an average price of $49.13 a share.
Clearwater Paper Cp has a market cap of $584.2 million; its shares were traded at around $50.9 with a P/E ratio of 9.1 and P/S ratio of 0.5.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CLW over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CLW.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: President & CEO Gordon L Jones bought 4,200 shares of CLW stock on 02/22/2010 at the average price of 49.13, the price of the stock has increased by 3.6% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: VP, Finance & CFO Linda K Massman bought 1,050 shares of CLW stock on 02/22/2010 at the average price of 47.78, the price of the stock has increased by 6.53% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CLW. For the complete insider trading history of CLW, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director William T Weyerhaeuser sold 19,024 shares of CLW stock on 11/05/2009 at the average price of 48.39, the price of the stock has increased by 5.19% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.