Exec. Vice Pres. and CFO of Teleflex Inc. (NYSE:TFX) Richard A Meier buys 5,000 shares of TFX on 03/19/2010 at an average price of $63.1 a share.
Teleflex Inc. has a market cap of $2.49 billion; its shares were traded at around $62.74 with a P/E ratio of 17.38 and P/S ratio of 1.32. The dividend yield of Teleflex Inc. stocks is 2.17%. Teleflex Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 6.5% over the past 10 years.
TFX is in the portfolios of Robert Olstein of Olstein Financial Alert Fund, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Exec. Vice Pres. & CFO Kevin K Gordon sold 4,263 shares of TFX stock on 11/18/2009 at the average price of 52.71, the price of the stock has increased by 19.03% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TFX. For the complete insider trading history of TFX, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director William Roland Cook sold 1,079 shares of TFX stock on 11/11/2009 at the average price of 52.57, the price of the stock has increased by 19.35% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.