Sl Green Realty Corp. has a market cap of $4.32 billion; its shares were traded at around $55.51 with a P/E ratio of 9 and P/S ratio of 4.3. The dividend yield of Sl Green Realty Corp. stocks is 0.7%. Sl Green Realty Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 5.6% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Sl Green Realty Corp. the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
SLG is in the portfolios of Ken Heebner of CAPITAL GROWTH MANAGEMENT LP, Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Tom Gayner of Markel Gayner Asset Management Corp, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of SLG over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of SLG.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO Marc Holliday sold 94,701 shares of SLG stock on 12/22/2009 at the average price of 50.66, the price of the stock has increased by 9.57% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: COO & CFO Gregory F Hughes sold 50,000 shares of SLG stock on 02/26/2010 at the average price of 51.21, the price of the stock has increased by 8.4% since.
- Sell:: COO & CFO Gregory F Hughes sold 33,762 shares of SLG stock on 11/30/2009 at the average price of 43.05, the price of the stock has increased by 28.94% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SLG. For the complete insider trading history of SLG, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director Edwin T Burton Iii sold 6,000 shares of SLG stock on 02/02/2010 at the average price of 47.98, the price of the stock has increased by 15.69% since.
- Sell:: Chief Legal Officer & GC Andrew S Levine sold 21,000 shares of SLG stock on 12/15/2009 at the average price of 49.77, the price of the stock has increased by 11.53% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.