The Toro Company has a market cap of $1.65 billion; its shares were traded at around $49.4 with a P/E ratio of 24.8 and P/S ratio of 1.1. The dividend yield of The Toro Company stocks is 1.5%. The Toro Company had an annual average earning growth of 4.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated The Toro Company the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
TTC is in the portfolios of Bill Frels of MAIRS & POWER INC, Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TTC. For the complete insider trading history of TTC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: VP, Irrigation Businesses Philip A Burkart sold 2,942 shares of TTC stock on 03/16/2010 at the average price of 48.47, the price of the stock has increased by 1.92% since.
- Sell:: CIO, VP Contractor Business Michael D Drazan sold 10,000 shares of TTC stock on 02/24/2010 at the average price of 43.9, the price of the stock has increased by 12.53% since.
- Sell:: VP, Corporate Controller Blake M Grams sold 1,980 shares of TTC stock on 02/22/2010 at the average price of 44.15, the price of the stock has increased by 11.89% since.
- Sell:: Director Robert H Nassau sold 523 shares of TTC stock on 12/11/2009 at the average price of 40.59, the price of the stock has increased by 21.7% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.