SVP & CFO of STERIS Corp. (NYSE:STE) Michael J Tokich sells 9,000 shares of STE on 04/07/2010 at an average price of $36.5 a share.
Steris Corp. has a market cap of $2.05 billion; its shares were traded at around $34.67 with a P/E ratio of 16 and P/S ratio of 1.6. The dividend yield of Steris Corp. stocks is 1.2%. Steris Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 6.6% over the past 10 years.
STE is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Edward Owens of Vanguard Health Care Fund, Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of STE. For the complete insider trading history of STE, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Senior Vice President Robert E Moss sold 10,700 shares of STE stock on 11/19/2009 at the average price of 34.2, the price of the stock has increased by 1.37% since.
- Sell:: Sr. VP & Chief Tech. Officer Peter A Burke sold 5,000 shares of STE stock on 11/05/2009 at the average price of 34.01, the price of the stock has increased by 1.94% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.