Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO, 10% Owner of American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings I (NYSE:AXL) Richard E Dauch sells 7,900 shares of AXL on 04/12/2010 at an average price of $10.53 a share.
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings I has a market cap of $722.2 million; its shares were traded at around $10.09 with and P/S ratio of 0.47.
AXL is in the portfolios of Arnold Schneider of Schneider Capital Management, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO, 10% Owner Richard E Dauch sold 200,100 shares of AXL stock on 04/07/2010 at the average price of 10.56, the price of the stock has decreased by 4.45% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: EVP-Finance & CFO Michael K Simonte bought 5,000 shares of AXL stock on 02/11/2010 at the average price of 8.54, the price of the stock has increased by 18.15% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of AXL. For the complete insider trading history of AXL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director Salvatore J. Sr. Bonanno bought 3,000 shares of AXL stock on 02/08/2010 at the average price of 8.79, the price of the stock has increased by 14.79% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.