Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO, 10% Owner of American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings I (AXL) Richard E Dauch sells 7,900 shares of AXL on 04/12/2010 at an average price of $10.53 a share.
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings I has a market cap of $722.2 million; its shares were traded at around $10.09 with and P/S ratio of 0.47.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of AXL over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of AXL.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO, 10% Owner Richard E Dauch sold 200,100 shares of AXL stock on 04/07/2010 at the average price of 10.56, the price of the stock has decreased by 4.45% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: EVP-Finance & CFO Michael K Simonte bought 5,000 shares of AXL stock on 02/11/2010 at the average price of 8.54, the price of the stock has increased by 18.15% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of AXL. For the complete insider trading history of AXL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director Salvatore J. Sr. Bonanno bought 3,000 shares of AXL stock on 02/08/2010 at the average price of 8.79, the price of the stock has increased by 14.79% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus