President & COO Buell of HarleyDavidson Inc. (NYSE:HOG) Jon R Flickinger sells 4,620 shares of HOG on 04/21/2010 at an average price of $34.41 a share.
Harleydavidson Inc. has a market cap of $8.3 billion; its shares were traded at around $35.49 with a P/E ratio of 49.3 and P/S ratio of 1.9. The dividend yield of Harleydavidson Inc. stocks is 1.1%. Harleydavidson Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 3.5% over the past 10 years.
HOG is in the portfolios of Bill Nygren of Oak Mark Fund, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, Sarah Ketterer of CAUSEWAY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC, Brian Rogers of T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, Mark Hillman of Hillman Capital Management, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: President & CEO Keith E Wandell bought 1,000 shares of HOG stock on 01/26/2010 at the average price of 23.59, the price of the stock has increased by 50.45% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HOG. For the complete insider trading history of HOG, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director Martha Brooks bought 2,000 shares of HOG stock on 01/27/2010 at the average price of 23.22, the price of the stock has increased by 52.84% since.
- Sell:: Exec VP, Gen Counsel & Secy Gail A Lione sold 13,015 shares of HOG stock on 04/22/2010 at the average price of 34.54, the price of the stock has increased by 2.75% since.
- Sell:: EVP Corporate Product Planning James A Mccaslin sold 80,000 shares of HOG stock on 02/19/2010 at the average price of 24.35, the price of the stock has increased by 45.75% since.
- Sell:: Sr VP-Chief Marketing Officer Mark Hans Richer sold 10,908 shares of HOG stock on 02/18/2010 at the average price of 24.6, the price of the stock has increased by 44.27% since.
- Sell:: Exec VP, Gen Counsel & Secy Gail A Lione sold 2,000 shares of HOG stock on 02/04/2010 at the average price of 23.19, the price of the stock has increased by 53.04% since.