C.h. Robinson Worldwide Inc. has a market cap of $10.72 billion; its shares were traded at around $61.58 with a P/E ratio of 28.91 and P/S ratio of 1.41. The dividend yield of C.h. Robinson Worldwide Inc. stocks is 1.62%. C.h. Robinson Worldwide Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 22.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated C.h. Robinson Worldwide Inc. the business predictability rank of 5-star.
CHRW is in the portfolios of Ron Baron of Baron Funds, PRIMECAP Management, Bill Frels of MAIRS & POWER INC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: VP, CFO Chad Lindbloom sold 15,000 shares of CHRW stock on 11/13/2009 at the average price of 57.14, the price of the stock has increased by 7.77% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CHRW. For the complete insider trading history of CHRW, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Vice President James Lemke sold 5,000 shares of CHRW stock on 02/22/2010 at the average price of 54.08, the price of the stock has increased by 13.87% since.
- Sell:: Director Robert Ezrilov sold 12,000 shares of CHRW stock on 11/09/2009 at the average price of 57.35, the price of the stock has increased by 7.38% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.