Education Realty Trust Inc. has a market cap of $382.01 million; its shares were traded at around $6.73 with a P/E ratio of 8.74 and P/S ratio of 2.85. The dividend yield of Education Realty Trust Inc. stocks is 2.97%.
EDR is in the portfolios of Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: CFO Randall H Brown bought 1,000 shares of EDR stock on 12/15/2009 at the average price of 4.89, the price of the stock has increased by 37.63% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EDR. For the complete insider trading history of EDR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director Howard A Silver bought 4,000 shares of EDR stock on 02/26/2010 at the average price of 5.49, the price of the stock has increased by 22.59% since.
- Buy:: Director William J Cahill bought 2,000 shares of EDR stock on 12/08/2009 at the average price of 5.14, the price of the stock has increased by 30.93% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.