Polycom Inc. has a market cap of $2.69 billion; its shares were traded at around $31.98 with a P/E ratio of 42.6 and P/S ratio of 2.7. Polycom Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 5.6% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Polycom Inc. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
PLCM is in the portfolios of John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PLCM. For the complete insider trading history of PLCM, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: SVP, GM Global Services Geno Alissi sold 12,954 shares of PLCM stock on 02/24/2010 at the average price of 26, the price of the stock has increased by 23% since.
- Sell:: SVP, GM Video Solutions Joseph Anton Sigrist sold 7,000 shares of PLCM stock on 02/23/2010 at the average price of 25.57, the price of the stock has increased by 25.07% since.
- Sell:: VP, Worldwide Controller Laura Durr sold 3,489 shares of PLCM stock on 02/22/2010 at the average price of 25.99, the price of the stock has increased by 23.05% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.