Submit your questions to Mohnish Pabrai

I will be conducting an interview with Mohnish Pabrai soon.

Bio from Gurufocus

Mohnish Pabrai is Managing Partner of Pabrai Investment Funds, a group of focused value funds. Since inception in 1999 with $1 million, Pabrai Funds has grown to over $400 million in assets under management. A $100,000 investment in Pabrai Funds at inception in 1999 would have been worth $ 659,700 as of the end of 2006. Pabrai has achieved an annualized gain of 28.6% after fees from inception through 2006.

He is also the author of The Dhandho Investor: The Low - Risk Value Method to High Returns andMosaic: Perspectives on Investing.

I will be posting the interview afterwards on GuruFocus.

For anyone who has any questions, please submit them here or me via email jacobwolinsky(at)gmail.com with Mohnish Pabrai in the subject line.

Jacob Wolinsky
My investment ideas have been inspired by many of value investors including Benjamin Graham, Charles Royce, John Neff, Joel Greenblatt, Peter Lynch, Seth Klarman,Martin Whitman and Bruce Greenwald. .I live with my wife and daughter in Monsey, NY. I can be contacted jacobwolinsky(AT)gmail.com and my blog is www.valuewalk.com

Visit Jacob Wolinsky's Website

Rating: 2.8/5 (10 votes)

Comments

grol1971
Grol1971 premium member - 3 years ago
Please, would you comment more about your check list when analyzing a company and specially those check-list points regarding sustainable competitives advantages, management and industry considerations?

Thanks
paulwallba
Paulwallba - 3 years ago

At what point does size begin affecting your returns? Do you feel 30% annual returns are possible for Pabrai funds over the next 20 years or have you reached the point to where 15-20% is more likely?

What percentage of your fund is currently in cash?

What kind of regulatory change would it take in India, for you to feel more comfortable investing in Indian businesses?

What has been your best investment since you started investing, and why?

What has been your second best investment?

charliet
Charliet - 3 years ago
What did you discuss with Buffett at your lunch. What did you learn from him in terms of investing at the meeting? What did you discuss with Munger and what investing tips did you learn from him?
silverpill23
Silverpill23 - 3 years ago
1. What are you top 3-5 Favorite Books?

2. Are you investing abroad today? If so, what is your limit (in percentages) for foreign investments?

3. I've enjoyed the conceptual ideas in your prior books. Is there another book in the works?
paulwallba
Paulwallba - 3 years ago

As a disciple of WEB, what do you feel was his greatest cigar butt investment from the early days?
yswolinsky
Yswolinsky - 3 years ago
I just want to let the readers know I interviewed Mohnish and the interview was great but due to some technical errors with my recording device it will take a few weeks to get the interview up. Sorry about the delay. I might have some other interesting interviews in the mean time. Once again sorry for the delay.

Hide