Chairman of the Board and CEO, 10% Owner of Blyth Inc. (NYSE:BTH) Robert B Goergen sells 4,000 shares of BTH on 04/30/2010 at an average price of $57.7 a share.
Blyth Inc. has a market cap of $517.1 million; its shares were traded at around $58.79 with a P/E ratio of 15.4 and P/S ratio of 0.5. The dividend yield of Blyth Inc. stocks is 0.3%.
BTH is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: VP and CFO Robert H Barghaus sold 2,364 shares of BTH stock on 04/19/2010 at the average price of 55.79, the price of the stock has increased by 5.38% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BTH. For the complete insider trading history of BTH, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: President, PartyLite Worldwide Anne M Butler sold 158 shares of BTH stock on 04/21/2010 at the average price of 55.61, the price of the stock has increased by 5.72% since.
- Sell:: VP/Pres. Cat'g&I'Net Grp. Robert B Jr Goergen sold 18,467 shares of BTH stock on 04/20/2010 at the average price of 55.94, the price of the stock has increased by 5.09% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.