President & CEO - RGA Canada of REINSURANCE GROUP OF AMERICA, INC. (RGA) Alain Neemeh sells 12,357 shares of RGA on 04/30/2010 at an average price of $52.07 a share.
Reinsurance Group Of America, Inc. has a market cap of $3.77 billion; its shares were traded at around $51.63 with a P/E ratio of 8.2 and P/S ratio of 0.66. The dividend yield of Reinsurance Group Of America, Inc. stocks is 0.93%. Reinsurance Group Of America, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 9.4% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Reinsurance Group Of America, Inc. the business predictability rank of 2.5-star.
RGA is in the portfolios of NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RGA. For the complete insider trading history of RGA, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Senior Exec VP Paul A Schuster sold 1,529 shares of RGA stock on 02/26/2010 at the average price of 47.6, the price of the stock has increased by 8.47% since.
- Sell:: Senior Exec VP Paul A Schuster sold 20,762 shares of RGA stock on 11/13/2009 at the average price of 47.62, the price of the stock has increased by 8.42% since.
- Sell:: SVP, Controller & Treasurer Todd C Larson sold 6,464 shares of RGA stock on 11/09/2009 at the average price of 47.81, the price of the stock has increased by 7.99% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.