Piper Jaffray Companies has a market cap of $817.59 million; its shares were traded at around $39.36 with a P/E ratio of 19.98 and P/S ratio of 1.74.
PJC is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of PJC over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of PJC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO of Piper Jaffray Ltd. David I Wilson sold 7,690 shares of PJC stock on 02/24/2010 at the average price of 44.38, the price of the stock has decreased by 11.31% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PJC. For the complete insider trading history of PJC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Head of Asset Management Brien M O'brien bought 1,000 shares of PJC stock on 04/23/2010 at the average price of 37.92, the price of the stock has increased by 3.8% since.
- Sell:: Head, Fixed Income Services Martin Bradley Winges sold 3,193 shares of PJC stock on 02/18/2010 at the average price of 44.59, the price of the stock has decreased by 11.73% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.