Chairman and CEO of Piper Jaffray Companies (NYSE:PJC) Andrew S Duff buys 2,500 shares of PJC on 04/29/2010 at an average price of $38.68 a share.
Piper Jaffray Companies has a market cap of $817.59 million; its shares were traded at around $39.36 with a P/E ratio of 19.98 and P/S ratio of 1.74.
PJC is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO of Piper Jaffray Ltd. David I Wilson sold 7,690 shares of PJC stock on 02/24/2010 at the average price of 44.38, the price of the stock has decreased by 11.31% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PJC. For the complete insider trading history of PJC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Head of Asset Management Brien M O'brien bought 1,000 shares of PJC stock on 04/23/2010 at the average price of 37.92, the price of the stock has increased by 3.8% since.
- Sell:: Head, Fixed Income Services Martin Bradley Winges sold 3,193 shares of PJC stock on 02/18/2010 at the average price of 44.59, the price of the stock has decreased by 11.73% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.