President and CEO of Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:MRH) Christopher L Harris buys 7,500 shares of MRH on 05/04/2010 at an average price of $15.9 a share.
Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. has a market cap of $1.18 billion; its shares were traded at around $16.55 with a P/E ratio of 7.3 and P/S ratio of 1.8. The dividend yield of Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. stocks is 2.2%.
MRH is in the portfolios of Wilbur Ross of Invesco Private Capital, Inc., Third Avenue Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MRH. For the complete insider trading history of MRH, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director John D Collins bought 500 shares of MRH stock on 03/08/2010 at the average price of 17.66, the price of the stock has decreased by 6.29% since.
- Buy:: Director Candace L Straight bought 1,500 shares of MRH stock on 03/02/2010 at the average price of 17.6, the price of the stock has decreased by 5.97% since.
- Sell:: Former Director Wilbur L Jr Ross sold 6,897,802 shares of MRH stock on 02/26/2010 at the average price of 19, the price of the stock has decreased by 12.89% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.