President and CEO Frito-Lay of PepsiCo Inc. (NYSE:PEP) Albert P Carey sells 7,224 shares of PEP on 04/30/2010 at an average price of $65.38 a share.
Pepsico Inc. has a market cap of $108.57 billion; its shares were traded at around $65.69 with a P/E ratio of 17.5 and P/S ratio of 2.5. The dividend yield of Pepsico Inc. stocks is 2.7%. Pepsico Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 8.9% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Pepsico Inc. the business predictability rank of 4-star.
PEP is in the portfolios of Donald Yacktman of Yacktman Asset Management Co., Chase Coleman of TIGER GLOBAL MANAGEMENT LLC, Chris Shumway of Shumway Capital Partners LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Diamond Hill Capital of Diamond Hill Capital Management Inc, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Lee Ainslie of Maverick Capital, Tom Russo of Gardner Russo & Gardner, Eric Mindich of Eton Park Capital Management, L.P., John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Eric Mindich of Eton Park Capital Management, L.P., Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Tom Gayner of Markel Gayner Asset Management Corp, Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Jean-Marie Eveillard of Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder Advisers, LLC, PRIMECAP Management, Bill Frels of MAIRS & POWER INC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Arnold Van Den Berg of Century Management, Dodge & Cox, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO PepsiCo AMEA Saad Abdul-latif sold 39,978 shares of PEP stock on 03/09/2010 at the average price of 64.32, the price of the stock has increased by 2.13% since.
- Sell:: CEO Pepsi Beverages Company Eric J Foss sold 362,597 shares of PEP stock on 03/02/2010 at the average price of 63.71, the price of the stock has increased by 3.11% since.
- Sell:: CEO PepsiCo Americas Beverages Massimo D'amore sold 4,000 shares of PEP stock on 02/16/2010 at the average price of 61.42, the price of the stock has increased by 6.95% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of PEP. For the complete insider trading history of PEP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director Arthur C Martinez sold 3,871 shares of PEP stock on 03/09/2010 at the average price of 64.58, the price of the stock has increased by 1.72% since.
- Sell:: SVP & Chief Personnel Officer Cynthia Trudell sold 14,851 shares of PEP stock on 03/02/2010 at the average price of 63.59, the price of the stock has increased by 3.3% since.