Campbell Soup Company has a market cap of $12.13 billion; its shares were traded at around $35.64 with a P/E ratio of 14.9 and P/S ratio of 1.6. The dividend yield of Campbell Soup Company stocks is 3.1%. Campbell Soup Company had an annual average earning growth of 1.2% over the past 10 years.
CPB is in the portfolios of Mark Hillman of Hillman Capital Management, Tom Gayner of Markel Gayner Asset Management Corp, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of CPB over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of CPB.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: President and CEO Douglas R Conant sold 333,000 shares of CPB stock on 04/13/2010 at the average price of 35.48, the price of the stock has increased by 0.45% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CPB. For the complete insider trading history of CPB, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director Lawrence C Karlson bought 1,000 shares of CPB stock on 02/24/2010 at the average price of 33.29, the price of the stock has increased by 7.06% since.
- Buy:: Senior Vice President B Craig Owens bought 10,000 shares of CPB stock on 11/24/2009 at the average price of 35.44, the price of the stock has increased by 0.56% since.
- Sell:: Senior Vice President Larry S Mcwilliams sold 51,750 shares of CPB stock on 12/09/2009 at the average price of 34.95, the price of the stock has increased by 1.97% since.
- Sell:: Vice President Patrick Callaghan sold 20,600 shares of CPB stock on 12/03/2009 at the average price of 35.5, the price of the stock has increased by 0.39% since.