Education Realty Trust Inc. has a market cap of $393.3 million; its shares were traded at around $6.93 with a P/E ratio of 9 and P/S ratio of 3. The dividend yield of Education Realty Trust Inc. stocks is 2.8%.
EDR is in the portfolios of Manning & Napier Advisors, Inc, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of EDR over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of EDR.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: President and CEO Randy L Churchey bought 14,500 shares of EDR stock on 04/26/2010 at the average price of 6.95, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.29% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: CFO Randall H Brown bought 1,000 shares of EDR stock on 12/15/2009 at the average price of 4.89, the price of the stock has increased by 41.72% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EDR. For the complete insider trading history of EDR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Chief Investment Officer Thomas Trubiana bought 40,000 shares of EDR stock on 04/28/2010 at the average price of 6.8, the price of the stock has increased by 1.91% since.
- Buy:: Director Howard A Silver bought 4,000 shares of EDR stock on 02/26/2010 at the average price of 5.49, the price of the stock has increased by 26.23% since.
- Buy:: Director William J Cahill bought 2,000 shares of EDR stock on 12/08/2009 at the average price of 5.14, the price of the stock has increased by 34.82% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.