Executive Vice President & CFO of DR PEPPER SNAPPLE GP (NYSE:DPS) Martin M Ellen buys 10,000 shares of DPS on 05/07/2010 at an average price of $34.71 a share.
Dr Pepper Snapple Gp has a market cap of $9.08 billion; its shares were traded at around $35.72 with a P/E ratio of 17.86 and P/S ratio of 1.64. The dividend yield of Dr Pepper Snapple Gp stocks is 1.68%.
DPS is in the portfolios of Robert Olstein of Olstein Financial Alert Fund, Steve Mandel of Lone Pine Capital, Westport Asset Management, Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, John Paulson of Paulson & Co., Jean-Marie Eveillard of Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder Advisers, LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of DPS. For the complete insider trading history of DPS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director M Anne Szostak bought 2,500 shares of DPS stock on 03/01/2010 at the average price of 32.02, the price of the stock has increased by 11.56% since.
- Buy:: Director Wayne R Sanders bought 30,000 shares of DPS stock on 02/26/2010 at the average price of 31.61, the price of the stock has increased by 13% since.
- Sell:: Senior VIce President Tina Barry sold 8,398 shares of DPS stock on 03/12/2010 at the average price of 35, the price of the stock has increased by 2.06% since.
- Sell:: Executive Vice President James R. Trebilcock sold 460 shares of DPS stock on 03/08/2010 at the average price of 32.37, the price of the stock has increased by 10.35% since.
- Sell:: Senior Vice President David Thomas sold 1,268 shares of DPS stock on 03/08/2010 at the average price of 32.38, the price of the stock has increased by 10.32% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.