Sovran Self Storage Inc. has a market cap of $1.1 billion; its shares were traded at around $39.75 with a P/E ratio of 12.4 and P/S ratio of 5.6. The dividend yield of Sovran Self Storage Inc. stocks is 4.5%.
SSS is in the portfolios of Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of SSS over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of SSS.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Chairman of Board, CEO Robert J Attea sold 20,000 shares of SSS stock on 02/26/2010 at the average price of 31.75, the price of the stock has increased by 25.2% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CFO David L Rogers sold 9,650 shares of SSS stock on 02/23/2010 at the average price of 31.64, the price of the stock has increased by 25.63% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SSS. For the complete insider trading history of SSS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: COO Kenneth F Myszka sold 4,000 shares of SSS stock on 02/24/2010 at the average price of 31.75, the price of the stock has increased by 25.2% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.