CFO of Sovran Self Storage Inc. (sss) David L Rogers sells 10,000 shares of sss on 05/10/2010 at an average price of $39.25 a share.
Sovran Self Storage Inc. has a market cap of $1.1 billion; its shares were traded at around $39.75 with a P/E ratio of 12.4 and P/S ratio of 5.6. The dividend yield of Sovran Self Storage Inc. stocks is 4.5%.
SSS is in the portfolios of Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Chairman of Board, CEO Robert J Attea sold 20,000 shares of SSS stock on 02/26/2010 at the average price of 31.75, the price of the stock has increased by 25.2% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CFO David L Rogers sold 9,650 shares of SSS stock on 02/23/2010 at the average price of 31.64, the price of the stock has increased by 25.63% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SSS. For the complete insider trading history of SSS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: COO Kenneth F Myszka sold 4,000 shares of SSS stock on 02/24/2010 at the average price of 31.75, the price of the stock has increased by 25.2% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.