President and CEO of HOME FED BANCORP INC MD COM (Home) Len E Williams buys 22,000 shares of Home on 05/11/2010 at an average price of $15.62 a share.
Home Fed Bancorp Inc Md Com has a market cap of $254 million; its shares were traded at around $15.21 with and P/S ratio of 5.6. The dividend yield of Home Fed Bancorp Inc Md Com stocks is 1.4%.
HOME is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Martin Whitman of Third Avenue Value Fund, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: President and CEO Len E Williams sold 20,824 shares of HOME stock on 05/05/2010 at the average price of 15.5, the price of the stock has decreased by 1.87% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HOME. For the complete insider trading history of HOME, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director James R Stamey sold 2,500 shares of HOME stock on 05/05/2010 at the average price of 15.5, the price of the stock has decreased by 1.87% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.