President and CEO of HOME FED BANCORP INC MD COM (Home) Len E Williams buys 22,000 shares of Home on 05/11/2010 at an average price of $15.62 a share.
Home Fed Bancorp Inc Md Com has a market cap of $254 million; its shares were traded at around $15.21 with and P/S ratio of 5.6. The dividend yield of Home Fed Bancorp Inc Md Com stocks is 1.4%.
HOME is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Martin Whitman of Third Avenue Value Fund, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of HOME over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of HOME.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: President and CEO Len E Williams sold 20,824 shares of HOME stock on 05/05/2010 at the average price of 15.5, the price of the stock has decreased by 1.87% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HOME. For the complete insider trading history of HOME, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director James R Stamey sold 2,500 shares of HOME stock on 05/05/2010 at the average price of 15.5, the price of the stock has decreased by 1.87% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.