Astec Industries Inc. has a market cap of $743.1 million; its shares were traded at around $32.95 with a P/E ratio of 41.2 and P/S ratio of 1.
ASTE is in the portfolios of Irving Kahn of Kahn Brothers & Company Inc., Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ASTE. For the complete insider trading history of ASTE, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director Ronald F Green sold 2,063 shares of ASTE stock on 04/26/2010 at the average price of 36.35, the price of the stock has decreased by 9.35% since.
- Sell:: President, Astec Underground Joe K Cline sold 10,000 shares of ASTE stock on 04/26/2010 at the average price of 36.29, the price of the stock has decreased by 9.2% since.
- Sell:: Director Daniel K Frierson sold 1,211 shares of ASTE stock on 11/16/2009 at the average price of 26.21, the price of the stock has increased by 25.72% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.