Emc Insurance Group Inc. has a market cap of $323.4 million; its shares were traded at around $24.63 with a P/E ratio of 10.1 and P/S ratio of 0.7. The dividend yield of Emc Insurance Group Inc. stocks is 3%.
EMCI is in the portfolios of Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Sr. Vice President & CFO Mark E Reese sold 400 shares of EMCI stock on 03/12/2010 at the average price of 22.15, the price of the stock has increased by 11.2% since.
- Sell:: Sr.Vice President & CFO Mark E Reese sold 500 shares of EMCI stock on 03/11/2010 at the average price of 22, the price of the stock has increased by 11.95% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EMCI. For the complete insider trading history of EMCI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Asst. Vice Pres. & Controller Carla A Prather sold 633 shares of EMCI stock on 11/19/2009 at the average price of 21.55, the price of the stock has increased by 14.29% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.