CEO of Regis Corp. (NYSE:RGS) Paul Finkelstein sells 38,817 shares of RGS on 05/11/2010 at an average price of $18.65 a share.
Regis Corp. has a market cap of $1.11 billion; its shares were traded at around $19.44 with a P/E ratio of 12.7 and P/S ratio of 0.4. The dividend yield of Regis Corp. stocks is 0.9%. Regis Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Regis Corp. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
RGS is in the portfolios of David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Richard Pzena of Pzena Investment Management LLC, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RGS. For the complete insider trading history of RGS, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director Rolf F Bjelland sold 25,000 shares of RGS stock on 04/30/2010 at the average price of 18.9, the price of the stock has increased by 2.86% since.
- Sell:: Director Susan S Hoyt sold 13,793 shares of RGS stock on 03/17/2010 at the average price of 17.31, the price of the stock has increased by 12.31% since.
- Sell:: Director Rolf F Bjelland sold 5,000 shares of RGS stock on 03/17/2010 at the average price of 17.39, the price of the stock has increased by 11.79% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.