Executive VP, CFO, and Sec of MarineMax Inc. (NYSE:HZO) Michael H Mclamb sells 5,000 shares of HZO on 05/12/2010 at an average price of $12.02 a share.
Marinemax Inc. has a market cap of $276.5 million; its shares were traded at around $12.6 with and P/S ratio of 0.4.
HZO is in the portfolios of Arnold Schneider of Schneider Capital Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of HZO. For the complete insider trading history of HZO, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: COO and Executive VP Edward A Russell sold 4,120 shares of HZO stock on 03/09/2010 at the average price of 11.8, the price of the stock has increased by 6.78% since.
- Sell:: VP of Finance and Treasurer Kurt M Frahn sold 4,391 shares of HZO stock on 12/15/2009 at the average price of 8.41, the price of the stock has increased by 49.82% since.
- Sell:: VP of Finance and Treasurer Kurt M Frahn sold 7,991 shares of HZO stock on 11/24/2009 at the average price of 7.16, the price of the stock has increased by 75.98% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.