Vice President CFO of REGALBELOIT Corp. (RBC) David Alan Barta sells 21,408 shares of RBC on 05/12/2010 at an average price of $64.94 a share.
Regalbeloit Corp. has a market cap of $2.4 billion; its shares were traded at around $63.92 with a P/E ratio of 20.1 and P/S ratio of 1.4. The dividend yield of Regalbeloit Corp. stocks is 1%. Regalbeloit Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 12.6% over the past 10 years.
RBC is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of RBC over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of RBC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Chairman/CEO Henry W Knueppel sold 40,000 shares of RBC stock on 05/12/2010 at the average price of 64.24, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.5% since.
- Sell:: Chairman/CEO Henry W Knueppel sold 20,000 shares of RBC stock on 02/09/2010 at the average price of 53.77, the price of the stock has increased by 18.88% since.
- Sell:: Chairman/CEO Henry W Knueppel sold 107,403 shares of RBC stock on 11/17/2009 at the average price of 50.87, the price of the stock has increased by 25.65% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus