Mohnish Pabrai's stock buys and sells, go to http://www.gurufocus.com/StockBuy.php?GuruName=Mohnish+Pabrai
This is the sector weightings of his portfolio:
|Oil & Gas||10.8%|
These are the top 5 holdings of Mohnish Pabrai
- Potash Corp. Of Saskatchewan Inc. (POT) - 331,603 shares, 11.89% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 2.03%
- Brookfield Properties Corp. (BPO) - 2,359,166 shares, 10.89% of the total portfolio.
- Harvest Natural Resources Inc. (HNR) - 4,771,814 shares, 10.8% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 14.74%
- FAIRFAX FINL HLDGS LTD (FRFHF) - 80,886 shares, 9.28% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 0.34%
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK.B) - 319,851 shares, 7.81% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.02%
New Purchase: International Coal Group Inc. (ICO)Mohnish Pabrai initiated holdings in International Coal Group Inc.. His purchase prices were between $3.41 and $4.74, with an estimated average price of $4.18. The impact to his portfolio due to this purchase was 3.45%. His holdings were 2,512,570 shares as of 03/31/2010.
ICG is a producer of coal in Northern and Central Appalachia and the Illinois Basin. International Coal Group Inc. has a market cap of $899.67 million; its shares were traded at around $4.46 with a P/E ratio of 19.39 and P/S ratio of 0.8.
Reduced: Teck Cominco Ltd. (NYSE:TCK)Mohnish Pabrai reduced to his holdings in Teck Cominco Ltd. by 99.45%. His sale prices were between $31.72 and $43.3, with an estimated average price of $38.08. The impact to his portfolio due to this sale was -0.07%. Mohnish Pabrai still held 5,501 shares as of 03/31/2010.
Teck Resources Limited, formerly Teck Cominco Limited, is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, metallurgical coal, zinc, gold and energy. Teck Cominco Ltd. has a market cap of $19.82 billion; its shares were traded at around $34.17 with a P/E ratio of 20.22 and P/S ratio of 2.77.
Reduced: Harvest Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE:HNR)
Mohnish Pabrai reduced to his holdings in Harvest Natural Resources Inc. by 14.74%. The impact to his portfolio due to this sale was -1.59%. Mohnish Pabrai still held 4,771,814 shares as of 03/31/2010.
Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. is an independent oil and gas exploration and development company with principal operations in Venezuela and Russia. Harvest Natural Resources Inc. has a market cap of $284.38 million; its shares were traded at around $8.55 with a P/E ratio of 34.2 and P/S ratio of 1571.17.