Quicksilver Resources Inc. has a market cap of $2.18 billion; its shares were traded at around $12.83 with a P/E ratio of 13.23 and P/S ratio of 2.62.
KWK is in the portfolios of Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc, NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of KWK. For the complete insider trading history of KWK, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director Mark Warner sold 6,500 shares of KWK stock on 03/09/2010 at the average price of 15.2, the price of the stock has decreased by 15.59% since.
- Sell:: Sr. VP-Gen.Counsel & Sec. John C Cirone sold 16,882 shares of KWK stock on 12/18/2009 at the average price of 15.01, the price of the stock has decreased by 14.52% since.
- Sell:: Executive VP - Operations Paul J. Cook sold 7,228 shares of KWK stock on 12/15/2009 at the average price of 14.62, the price of the stock has decreased by 12.24% since.
- Sell:: VP-RESERVOIR ENGINEERING Robert N Wagner sold 12,000 shares of KWK stock on 12/01/2009 at the average price of 13.58, the price of the stock has decreased by 5.52% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.