President and CEO of Wright Medical Group Inc. (NASDAQ:WMGI) Gary D Henley sells 4,950 shares of WMGI on 05/14/2010 at an average price of $17.52 a share.
Wright Medical Group Inc. has a market cap of $686.92 million; its shares were traded at around $17.72 with a P/E ratio of 28.58 and P/S ratio of 1.41.
WMGI is in the portfolios of Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, PRIMECAP Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, PRIMECAP Management, Jean-Marie Eveillard of Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder Advisers, LLC.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Sr. VP & CFO Lance A Berry sold 1,260 shares of WMGI stock on 05/14/2010 at the average price of 17.56, the price of the stock has increased by 0.91% since.
- Sell:: Exec. VP & CFO John K Bakewell sold 9,249 shares of WMGI stock on 12/02/2009 at the average price of 18.57, the price of the stock has decreased by 4.58% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of WMGI. For the complete insider trading history of WMGI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: SVP - Global Operations William L. Griffin Jr bought 1,000 shares of WMGI stock on 02/26/2010 at the average price of 16.75, the price of the stock has increased by 5.79% since.
- Sell:: Sr. VP & Chief Comm. Officer Eric A Stookey sold 543 shares of WMGI stock on 03/29/2010 at the average price of 17.57, the price of the stock has increased by 0.85% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.