Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. has a market cap of $73.4 million; its shares were traded at around $4.95 with and P/S ratio of 1.3.
CSII is in the portfolios of Lee Ainslie of Maverick Capital, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CSII. For the complete insider trading history of CSII, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director Glen D Nelson bought 73,000 shares of CSII stock on 05/11/2010 at the average price of 4.85, the price of the stock has increased by 2.06% since.
- Buy:: Director Glen D Nelson bought 102,882 shares of CSII stock on 02/11/2010 at the average price of 4.45, the price of the stock has increased by 11.24% since.
- Sell:: VP Sales Scott William Kraus sold 5,800 shares of CSII stock on 02/16/2010 at the average price of 5.01, the price of the stock has decreased by 1.2% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.