COO and CFO of Full House Resorts Inc (FLL) Mark J Miller buys 5,000 shares of FLL on 05/19/2010 at an average price of $2.95 a share.
Full House Resorts Inc has a market cap of $52.9 million; its shares were traded at around $2.9401 with a P/E ratio of 9.3 and P/S ratio of 2.8.
FLL is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of FLL over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of FLL.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: CEO/President Andre Hilliou bought 4,500 shares of FLL stock on 04/07/2010 at the average price of 2.7, the price of the stock has increased by 8.89% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of FLL. For the complete insider trading history of FLL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: 10% Owner Vikki Paulson sold 49,500 shares of FLL stock on 04/30/2010 at the average price of 3.22, the price of the stock has decreased by 8.69% since.
- Sell:: 10% Owner Vikki Paulson sold 22,500 shares of FLL stock on 04/26/2010 at the average price of 3.23, the price of the stock has decreased by 8.98% since.
- Sell:: 10% Owner Vikki Paulson sold 9,700 shares of FLL stock on 03/22/2010 at the average price of 3.16, the price of the stock has decreased by 6.96% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.