Nv Energy, Inc. has a market cap of $2.76 billion; its shares were traded at around $11.77 with a P/E ratio of 13.6 and P/S ratio of 0.8. The dividend yield of Nv Energy, Inc. stocks is 3.7%.
NVE is in the portfolios of David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Former SR VP, CFO, TREASURER William D Rogers sold 11,142 shares of NVE stock on 03/09/2010 at the average price of 11.73, the price of the stock has increased by 0.34% since.
- Sell:: Former SR VP, CFO, TREASURER William D Rogers sold 6,475 shares of NVE stock on 03/04/2010 at the average price of 11.56, the price of the stock has increased by 1.82% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.