CEO & President of Resource Capital Corp. (RSO) Jonathan Z Cohen buys 100,000 shares of RSO on 05/20/2010 at an average price of $5.25 a share.
Resource Capital Corp. has a market cap of $207.54 million; its shares were traded at around $5.33 with a P/E ratio of 5.79 and P/S ratio of 2.13. The dividend yield of Resource Capital Corp. stocks is 18.76%.
RSO is in the portfolios of Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of RSO over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of RSO.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: CEO & President Jonathan Z Cohen bought 200,000 shares of RSO stock on 12/07/2009 at the average price of 4.5, the price of the stock has increased by 18.44% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: SVP, CAO,CFO & Treas. David J Bryant sold 6,000 shares of RSO stock on 03/08/2010 at the average price of 7.05, the price of the stock has decreased by 24.4% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RSO. For the complete insider trading history of RSO, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director Edward E Cohen bought 200,000 shares of RSO stock on 12/07/2009 at the average price of 4.5, the price of the stock has increased by 18.44% since.
- Sell:: Senior Vice President David E Bloom sold 50,000 shares of RSO stock on 03/05/2010 at the average price of 6.98, the price of the stock has decreased by 23.64% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus