President and CEO of Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. (MRH) Christopher L Harris buys 10,000 shares of MRH on 05/25/2010 at an average price of $15.04 a share.
Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. has a market cap of $1.09 billion; its shares were traded at around $15.37 with a P/E ratio of 6.7 and P/S ratio of 1.7. The dividend yield of Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd. stocks is 2.3%.
MRH is in the portfolios of Third Avenue Management, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: President and CEO Christopher L Harris bought 7,500 shares of MRH stock on 05/04/2010 at the average price of 15.9, the price of the stock has decreased by 3.33% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of MRH. For the complete insider trading history of MRH, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director John D Collins bought 500 shares of MRH stock on 03/08/2010 at the average price of 17.66, the price of the stock has decreased by 12.97% since.
- Buy:: Director Candace L Straight bought 1,500 shares of MRH stock on 03/02/2010 at the average price of 17.6, the price of the stock has decreased by 12.67% since.
- Sell:: Former Director Wilbur L Jr Ross sold 6,897,802 shares of MRH stock on 02/26/2010 at the average price of 19, the price of the stock has decreased by 19.11% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.