EVP, Finance & Planning, CFO of Arbitron Inc. (NYSE:ARB) Sean R Creamer sells 11,117 shares of ARB on 05/24/2010 at an average price of $29.84 a share.
Arbitron Inc. has a market cap of $776.5 million; its shares were traded at around $29.21 with a P/E ratio of 19.1 and P/S ratio of 2. The dividend yield of Arbitron Inc. stocks is 1.4%.
ARB is in the portfolios of Westport Asset Management, John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ARB. For the complete insider trading history of ARB, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: EVP and General Counsel Timothy T Smith sold 4,709 shares of ARB stock on 05/17/2010 at the average price of 32.11, the price of the stock has decreased by 9.03% since.
- Sell:: EVP, Chief Information Officer Vaughan Scott Henry sold 1,500 shares of ARB stock on 05/14/2010 at the average price of 32.41, the price of the stock has decreased by 9.87% since.
- Sell:: Director Larry E Kittelberger sold 16,395 shares of ARB stock on 05/11/2010 at the average price of 31.61, the price of the stock has decreased by 7.59% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.