Ebay Inc. has a market cap of $28.6 billion; its shares were traded at around $21.91 with a P/E ratio of 16.1 and P/S ratio of 3.3. Ebay Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 43.4% over the past 10 years.
EBAY is in the portfolios of Steven Romick of FPA Crescent Fund, Bill Nygren of Oak Mark Fund, Donald Yacktman of Yacktman Asset Management Co., Dodge & Cox, John Hussman of Hussman Economtrics Advisors, Inc., Eric Mindich of Eton Park Capital Management, L.P., RS Investment Management, First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC, Brian Rogers of T Rowe Price Equity Income Fund, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Michael Price of MFP Investors LLC, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, Richard Snow of Snow Capital Management, L.P., John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., PRIMECAP Management, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, Charles Brandes of Brandes Investment, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Ron Baron of Baron Funds, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Ruane Cunniff of Ruane & Cunniff & Goldfarb Inc.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of EBAY over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of EBAY.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: President, CEO & Director John J Donahoe sold 16,667 shares of EBAY stock on 04/28/2010 at the average price of 23.9, the price of the stock has decreased by 8.33% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of EBAY. For the complete insider trading history of EBAY, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Director Marc L Andreessen bought 5,400 shares of EBAY stock on 02/18/2010 at the average price of 22.73, the price of the stock has decreased by 3.61% since.
- Sell:: Director Scott D Cook sold 120,000 shares of EBAY stock on 05/03/2010 at the average price of 23.93, the price of the stock has decreased by 8.44% since.
- Sell:: SVP, Legal Affairs, GC & Sec Michael R Jacobson sold 125,000 shares of EBAY stock on 04/29/2010 at the average price of 24.08, the price of the stock has decreased by 9.01% since.
- Sell:: Director Dawn G Lepore sold 15,625 shares of EBAY stock on 04/26/2010 at the average price of 24.33, the price of the stock has decreased by 9.95% since.
- Sell:: President, eBay Marketplaces Lorrie M Norrington sold 30,924 shares of EBAY stock on 03/08/2010 at the average price of 24.68, the price of the stock has decreased by 11.22% since.