Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. has a market cap of $2.42 billion; its shares were traded at around $5.45 with a P/E ratio of 15.57 and P/S ratio of 1.24. Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 3.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. the business predictability rank of 2-star.
BRCD is in the portfolios of Daniel Loeb of Third Point, LLC, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Louis Moore Bacon of Moore Capital Management, LP, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Pioneer Investments, Chuck Royce of Royce& Associates, Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, Pioneer Investments, Paul Tudor Jones of The Tudor Group, PRIMECAP Management, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of BRCD over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of BRCD.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Buy:: CEO Michael Klayko bought 10,000 shares of BRCD stock on 05/24/2010 at the average price of 5.34, the price of the stock has increased by 2.06% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of BRCD. For the complete insider trading history of BRCD, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: VP, General Counsel Tyler Wall sold 117,080 shares of BRCD stock on 03/05/2010 at the average price of 5.81, the price of the stock has decreased by 6.2% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.