Symantec Corp. has a market cap of $11.51 billion; its shares were traded at around $14.28 with a P/E ratio of 10.6 and P/S ratio of 2. Symantec Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 17% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Symantec Corp. the business predictability rank of 3.5-star.
SYMC is in the portfolios of Private Capital of Private Capital Management, Mason Hawkins of Southeastern Asset Management, PRIMECAP Management, Dodge & Cox, John Buckingham of Al Frank Asset Management, Inc., Jean-Marie Eveillard of Arnhold & S. Bleichroeder Advisers, LLC, Jim Simons of Renaissance Technologies LLC, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, HOTCHKIS & WILEY of HOTCHKIS & WILEY Capital Management LLC, David Dreman of Dreman Value Management, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, RS Investment Management, George Soros of Soros Fund Management LLC.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: EVP and CFO James A Beer sold 2,500 shares of SYMC stock on 03/03/2010 at the average price of 16.58, the price of the stock has decreased by 13.87% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SYMC. For the complete insider trading history of SYMC, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: SVP & Chief Accounting Officer Phillip A. Bullock sold 1,046 shares of SYMC stock on 05/26/2010 at the average price of 14.34, the price of the stock has decreased by 0.42% since.
- Sell:: Group Pres., IT & Serv. Group John David Thompson sold 1,940 shares of SYMC stock on 05/19/2010 at the average price of 15.93, the price of the stock has decreased by 10.36% since.
- Sell:: Director John Wendell Thompson sold 70,000 shares of SYMC stock on 05/17/2010 at the average price of 16.18, the price of the stock has decreased by 11.74% since.
- Sell:: Director V Paul Unruh sold 9,350 shares of SYMC stock on 05/11/2010 at the average price of 16.08, the price of the stock has decreased by 11.19% since.
- Sell:: Group Pres.,Enterprise Product Gregory Hughes sold 1,600 shares of SYMC stock on 05/10/2010 at the average price of 16.23, the price of the stock has decreased by 12.01% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.