President and CEO of Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. (NASDAQ:CRZO) S P Iv Johnson sells 1,200 shares of CRZO on 06/02/2010 at an average price of $17.07 a share.
Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. has a market cap of $595.8 million; its shares were traded at around $19.29 with a P/E ratio of 16 and P/S ratio of 4.9.
CRZO is in the portfolios of John Keeley of Keeley Fund Management, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Columbia Wanger of Columbia Wanger Asset Management, Pioneer Investments, NWQ Managers of NWQ Investment Management Co, Pioneer Investments, Bruce Kovner of Caxton Associates, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: President and CEO S P Iv Johnson sold 10,995 shares of CRZO stock on 04/26/2010 at the average price of 23.02, the price of the stock has decreased by 16.2% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of CRZO. For the complete insider trading history of CRZO, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: Director Frank A Wojtek sold 3,000 shares of CRZO stock on 12/15/2009 at the average price of 26.1, the price of the stock has decreased by 26.09% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.