President & CEO of SigmaAldrich Corp. (NASDAQ:SIAL) Jai Nagarkatti sells 54,600 shares of SIAL on 06/02/2010 at an average price of $52.35 a share.
Sigmaaldrich Corp. has a market cap of $6.43 billion; its shares were traded at around $53.01 with a P/E ratio of 17.9 and P/S ratio of 3. The dividend yield of Sigmaaldrich Corp. stocks is 1.2%. Sigmaaldrich Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 13.5% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Sigmaaldrich Corp. the business predictability rank of 5-star.
SIAL is in the portfolios of Edward Owens of Vanguard Health Care Fund, Stanley Druckenmiller of Duquesne Capital Management, LLC, Chris Shumway of Shumway Capital Partners LLC, Murray Stahl of Horizon Asset Management, Chris Davis of Davis Selected Advisers, Jeremy Grantham of GMO LLC, Bill Frels of Mairs & Power Inc. , Kenneth Fisher of Fisher Asset Management, LLC, First Pacific Advisors of First Pacific Advisors, LLC, Dodge & Cox, Steven Cohen of SAC Capital Advisors.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SIAL. For the complete insider trading history of SIAL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Buy:: Regional Director, EMEA Michael Harris bought 400 shares of SIAL stock on 02/23/2010 at the average price of 47.5, the price of the stock has increased by 11.6% since.
- Sell:: President, Research Specialiti Frank Wicks sold 7,534 shares of SIAL stock on 05/13/2010 at the average price of 57.03, the price of the stock has decreased by 7.05% since.
- Sell:: President, Research Biotech David Adam Smoller sold 6,740 shares of SIAL stock on 04/27/2010 at the average price of 58.75, the price of the stock has decreased by 9.77% since.
- Sell:: Director David R Harvey sold 15,000 shares of SIAL stock on 03/01/2010 at the average price of 48.5, the price of the stock has increased by 9.3% since.
- Sell:: Director David R Harvey sold 2,000 shares of SIAL stock on 03/01/2010 at the average price of 48.5, the price of the stock has increased by 9.3% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.