Director, CEO of Air Methods Corp. (AIRM) Aaron D Todd sells 3,000 shares of AIRM on 06/04/2010 at an average price of $32.01 a share.
Air Methods Corp. has a market cap of $395.6 million; its shares were traded at around $31.74 with a P/E ratio of 16.7 and P/S ratio of 0.8. Air Methods Corp. had an annual average earning growth of 17% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Air Methods Corp. the business predictability rank of 4-star.
AIRM is in the portfolios of Pioneer Investments.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of AIRM over the last
10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of AIRM.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Sell:: CEO Aaron D Todd sold 1,650 shares of AIRM stock on 12/15/2009 at the average price of 33.61, the price of the stock has decreased by 5.56% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of AIRM. For the complete insider trading history of AIRM, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sell:: COO Paul H Tate sold 2,500 shares of AIRM stock on 05/27/2010 at the average price of 33.25, the price of the stock has decreased by 4.54% since.
- Sell:: Director George W Belsey sold 1,000 shares of AIRM stock on 12/14/2009 at the average price of 33.38, the price of the stock has decreased by 4.91% since.
- Sell:: Director Carl H Jr Mcnair sold 7,000 shares of AIRM stock on 12/11/2009 at the average price of 33.55, the price of the stock has decreased by 5.39% since.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.